Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Update:Getting Sick?

Looks like sick weather is here again. Sometime late yesterday afternoon, I started having a sore throat. I am not running any fever though, and hopefully I will not. If I did have the fever, then I would be feeling really bad. Sometimes when I wake up my throat will feel sore, but it will usually go away after a few hours. Today however, that is not the case. I have a book to read for English Comp. I., but I really do not feel like reading it at the moment. I am also needing to clean the house some. If you have not been reading my autism blog, I started college this fall. I am going for Health Information Technologies. The boys are doing fine. They are 8 and 10 now, and growing as always. They will be taller than me before I know it. Well, I guess that I will be going now and getting some kind of rest, depending on what all I need to get done.

Have a great evening, and thanks for visiting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I'm glad you are posting again on your blog. I emailed, but don't know if you got it.
Dad

Post a Comment

 

My Own Place © 2008. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner