Friday, April 23, 2010

Interactive Tornado Maps And Texas Tornadoes

The clouds are building up here in Mississippi right now, and the local news has issued an early thunderstorm warning for Friday night and Saturday in my area. That would be tonight and tomorrow. As of last night, there have been some reports of tornadoes in the Midwest so I was wondering if I could find an interactive tornado map. I did find one and thought that I would share it with you if you are interested in weather as I am. My dad could tell you that one. I remember being in fourth or fifth grade and staying up until the 10:00 news got finished with their weather report. I would then go to bed for school the next day. I am a big fan of weather and what amazing things it can do.

Here is a video from You Tube!

April 22, 2010 - Multiple tornadoes in the Texas Panhandle!


1 comments:

VKT said...

We had a horrible tornado rip right through our town and do a tremendous amount of damage. It was awful. Glad you did this post.

Post a Comment

 

My Own Place © 2008. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner