Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Something about me I guess

I would like to thank all my readers of Autism And The World Around Me. You have been very loyal to my blog, and I wish it was more exciting, or at least more visited by others. This blog; however, is my vision of how I live and how I'd like to live within myself. I want this to be my happy place where I can feel at peace with myself and have fun. It's something I feel I deserve for all my hard work. This is a place where you can get to know me better, and see the world as I do. I love having everyone here as friends and I hope by doing this we can know more about each other. Me and my groupies that can also have a place here through your comments. So please do so, so I can feel connected to my friends. With me suffering from mental illness, it causes me to feel alone in such a huge world. Seeing communication with my online friends puts a smile on my face. I am one of the most understanding person who tries to help anyone that needs it. I am a very emotional person who has trouble controlling them, but my medication helps with all that. I am on Lexapro, Abilify, and Trazodone. Last summer, I was so wound up over my nerves that I would have stomach problems everyday. Boy that wasn't fun!! All I wanted to do was scream, and all I could do was to cry for help. I finally got that help and now I feel so much better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Own Place © 2008. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner