Friday, February 20, 2009

Just For Today

Well, here I go again, not writing over here. Thought about dressing it up over here. Blogging has been slow this week, with nothing of much interest going on. I need to get a basic idea of what I want to over here. I have thought about poems, but I have not written one of those in ten years. The last one that I wrote was graduation day 1999. It was a war poem... sadly it was. Just three months later September 11 happened. I have felt at time that I had predicted something bad, and I was expressing my sadness of wartime in the beginning. If I can hunt it down I might put it up one day. it just feels odd to me to have that sort of thing happen. Well, guess I'll get going to see that alert again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Own Place © 2008. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner