Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Best Friend

I had a best friend in high school and we got separated after she had married and left school. I got lucky one day and found her email id, and thought that maybe she would be on Yahoo. Sure enough, she was. I am really glad that I got back in touch with her. I miss her so much, to bad that she lives half way across the ocean. I will see her again one day I hope. She was like a sister to me and was always there for me through the rough times that I had a home. I was going through so much that I didn't want to go through any of it. She always believed in me when no one else would. Thought that I was beautiful when others just made fun of me. She said that I was smart eventhough I felt dumb. She was the only person who accepted me for who I was and not because of the way I looked or where I was from. I feel sad sometimes because she is not around, but she will always have a place in my heart for her friendship. So I send out a hug to you and a few tears on your shoulder. I am very close to my true friends and wish that they were only closer so that we can do things together with our kids. She is pregnant with her daughter, and I'm so happy for her. She wanted to have a girl, and she got her wish. She also has a son. Please take care of yourself and don't work to hard. Thank you Becca for always believing in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Own Place © 2008. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner