Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

It is finally 2010, and we are glad that it is here. The boys woke me up at 5:00 this morning, and we have been up for two hours. They are being loud, and I am hoping that they do not wake their dad up. After taking Eddie off of Adderall, he seems to be doing better but somewhat loud at times. We had a quiet Christmas at home. The boys got anxious just before when we started putting presents under the tree, and they are still enjoying their presents instead of going back to their old toys like they sometimes do. They are playing with their Transformers now, and really enjoying it. Eddie's voice is loud, so I have to tell him to keep it down. Well, guess that I better get on to doing other things. I really need to have the house totally clean today, so off I go to do that one. Hope you all have a great New Year's Day!

1-01-10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Own Place © 2008. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner